8 Dec 2014

Easy DIY Christmas Tree


Sadly, Christmas is not a big holiday in Korea and it is a little depressing that there is no Christmas spirit, and only a few very sad Christmas decoration displays in some of the shops. We have already had quite a bit of snow so it looks like it will be a white Christmas. This year I decided to be a bit unconventional with our Christmas tree and so I (with Dean's help), got a bit crafty.

This paper tree looks great on the wall and it was really easy to make.

What you need:

- doilys
-colour paper for the 'decorations'
-double-sided tape
-spray paint
-brown paper for the trunk (I used an old paper bag)


How to:

Making this tree is really easy and hardly needs an explanation. Simply spray paint the doilys, and once they are dry, start arranging them on the wall. 


I used double-sided tape to stick them to the wall but you could also use Prestik. Once you have your tree, add your trunk and decorate it with some colour paper. 



I also topped my tree with a home-made 'star' made out of toilet rolls. I spray painted the toilet rolls and added some glitter glue. 




There are so many great DIY Christmas trees on Pinterest and I'm not quite finished with decorating for Christmas yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address where you can still find all the Jeonju Living Posts :).

If that does not occur, please visit http://handfulsofmoments.com/blog'.